Re: [WriteLog] JIDX Sends Exchange Twice

To: "Bob Wolbert, K6XX" <k6xx@k6xx.com>, WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] JIDX Sends Exchange Twice
From: Ed W0YK <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2023 18:09:02 -0700
Date: 4/7/23  17:51  (GMT-08:00) To: WriteLog Reflector
<writelog@contesting.com> Subject: [WriteLog] JIDX Sends Exchange Twice Set up
for JIDX CW later this evening, but the program is sending the exchange twice.
After repeating the exchange, it sends the TU message properly.I am using
ESM.Sequence:1. Input callsign, hit enter. Program sends his call and exchange.
(Good)2. Input his exchange, hit enter. Program should send TU, but instead it
is sending hiscall + exchange again. (oops)3. The NEXT time I hit Enter, it
sends the TU  message. (Good)I tried downgrading to 12.67, which has the same
issue. It looks like a contest configuration error, since the identical message
file works properly in, for example, ARRL DX.Is an .INI setting wrong? How do I
fix this?TU.-- 73 de Bob,
 on the web:  http://www.writelog.com/