[WriteLog] Spot blacklist

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Spot blacklist
From: Jamie Dupree via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 15:27:34 +0000 (UTC)
Usually I just ignore bad spots during a contest, but I tried this weekend to
add bad calls to the blacklist - both via the packet spot window, and on the
actual bandmap.

The blacklist worked for the packet spot window - but I kept seeing those same
bad calls on my bandmap, even after I right-clicked on the spot and clicked on
blacklist spots of selected stations.  (One example is that EB7A kept popping
up as B7A.)  It's no big deal, but I would just like to figure out how to stop
that from happening on the bandmap.
I'm sure that I am just missing something.  If someone can point me the right
way, I would appreciate the help.
73 Jamie NS3T