[WriteLog] Writelog w mmtty macro sending speed

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog w mmtty macro sending speed
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 20:36:23 -0600
I'm forwarding this to the WL list with John's permission. I can't seem to
think what causes this although I've heard of it before (old age I guess). He
said he believes this transmissions are going out at 45 baud. It's just
scrolling across the screen real fast after he  hits the message key. He's
running Writelog 11.25C with XMMT to MMTTY.

If you can help John, please contact him directly at k0yq@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Don AA5AU