[WriteLog] WW-DIGI

To: writelog@contesting.com, writelog@groups.io
Subject: [WriteLog] WW-DIGI
From: jim <jim.kc4hw@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 09:48:25 -0500
I used Writelog 12.66D and DigiRite 2.2.2.11 for the contest. It seemed to work fine!
There was a lot of activity in the WW-DIGI contest.  I was mainly FT4, but did
work some FT8 this morning because there were no station to be heard or raised
on FT4 until toward the end of the contest.  I don't think that Mother Nature
was helping with propagation this morning, but it was good for a couple of
hours last night.

I will tell you that it may takes a good amount of time to get acquainted with
the FT4 tones, I still think the RTTY tones are much easier on the ears!
Another thing is that when I went to FT8 I thought the sequences never be
over... hi

Thanks to all for the QSOs.
Score submit to WW-DIGI and LOTW!

Jim/KC4HW