Re: [WriteLog] Newfoundland/Labrador in RTTY RU

To: Rich <rwnewbould@comcast.net>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Newfoundland/Labrador in RTTY RU
From: Keith Beebe W3KB <keith@w3kb.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:06:49 +0000
Rich:

This has been corrected. This is NOT a Writelog or Contest Module issue.

The issue was VO1CH in Newfoundland was signing NL  (which is a Section)....he
should have been signing NF as the Canadian Province.

I was the one who told him about it.  We have both communicated with ARRL about
it.

VO1CH admitted the mistake and ARRL has been notified and will correct the logs.

Bottom Line:  You enter NF in Writelog for the contact and it will accept it as
the Multiplier. That is what I did.  ARRL will accept it because the VO1CH log
will be corrected.

Keith W3KB