Re: [WriteLog] getting mortty working in so2v on writelog

To: "'Jeff Stai'" <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] getting mortty working in so2v on writelog
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 21:08:46 -0800
Yes,TinyFSK is grayed out for me sometimes too and a restart has always solved
it.

To use the WL TinyFSK feature, you need to configure Rttyrite to use “its own”
RTTY encoder, not MMTTY’s or 2Tones.  So set MMTTY’s Tx Com Port to ‘None’ and
select Rttyrite’s Port to the Com number where your Mortty is.

73,

Ed W0YK