[WriteLog] WriteLog Prefill File: Weekly CWT Contest Update

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog Prefill File: Weekly CWT Contest Update
From: k0cf-Craig <k0cf.craig@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 15:57:30 -0600
The WriteLog ADIF prefill file for the weekly CWT contests is updated
every Monday by about 1600Z. The current CWT file is dated December
13, 2021.

You may download WriteLog prefill files from my club website, the
Eastern Iowa DX Association. This link takes you directly to the
Prefill section:
     < https://tinyurl.com/WLprefills >
What you will download is a zip file containing the ADIF prefill file,
which has the file extension ".adi".

(The data source for all prefill files is the N1MM+ Call History
website. I convert their files to ADIF. Send any data corrections
direct to ve2fk@arrl.net.)

After unzipping the ADIF file, start WriteLog and open or create a log
file for the selected contest. Then open the WriteLog "Tools" menu and
select “Preset Exchange from ADI file…”, browse to the location of
your ADIF file and load it. To test it, type a callsign from the ADIF
file into the callsign field, press "space" or "tab" to leave that
field upon which the received exchange field(s) should automatically
fill with data from the prefill file.

Note that you can examine the .ADI file with any common text editor,
such as Notepad.

As always, the accuracy of the data in these files cannot be
guaranteed; treat it as a "suggestion" and be sure to log what your
QSO partner sends!

73,
Craig, K0CF