Re: [WriteLog] Internet logbook errors.

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Internet logbook errors.
From: Gordon LaPoint <gordon.lapoint@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 08:44:48 -0400
I am still having problems with the internet log, if a station disconnects for any reason and tries to reconnect I get the same error showing in the network status window:

Received Session ID.
Exchange fields registered.
Get log summary failed. Restarting!

This did not happen with previous uses , I think prior to version 12.56c.

I will try later this week to install a prior version and see if that fixes
this problem
Thanks,
Gordon - N1MGO