Re: [WriteLog] Enhancement request - Name window

To: ed@w0yk.com, k5zd@outlook.com, WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Enhancement request - Name window
From: Jamie Dupree via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 23:42:18 +0000 (UTC)
I use the friends file on phone which works automatically with my recorded
voice files.  I always seem to add a couple of names each contest where someone
says hello to me by name, or when I realize I should say hello to them (like
CQ160 SSB with K5ZD).

 It is a nice personal touch.  Since I can't talk, the friends file is my best
way to personalize the voice files exchange and make people think there's a
live voice from my QTH.

Luckily before my voice stopped working, I had recorded dozens and dozens of
names with "Thanks Ed," "Thanks Randy," etc. for the NAQP contests.  It works
great.

73 NS3T