[WriteLog] Detaching Bandmap

To: WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Detaching Bandmap
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 12:11:01 -0700
I seem to have a problem that when Write Log restarts, sometimes the
bandmap is detached, in a little square on the other monitor instead
of docked to the main window.  I *think* this happens when I exit
Write Log but the log wasn't recently auto-saved.  I click OK or
whatever it is to save the log, then the next time I start Write Log,
the Band Map is detached.  If I click on the floppy disk icon to save
the log first, then exit Write Log, the problem does not seem to
happen.

Wayne, can you duplicate this?  I've seen this problem in all recent versions.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us