[WriteLog] problem update

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] problem update
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2021 17:00:25 -0600
Playing around some more with this problem, found radio and amp work perfect with no logging software, radio and amp work perfect with DX4WIN, only when I open a Writelog (12.44F) for ANY contest does this problem show up. If I un-click in Writelog OPTION, PORTS, POLL the radio no longer tracks the rig VFO but will switch the AMP... (radio and amp switch bands but the entry window remains on first band), POLL clicked and the radio tracks the VFO but the AMP will not switch bands (entry window switches bands but does not track).... amp just clicks bands back and forth. I never noticed this before as I mostly operate single band and never needed to swap bands. Very confusing indeed.... is this a Writelog problem or Elecraft... I re-loaded the V2.48 with no change. So I really don't know what to do or how to fix!!! Thanks, 73's Cort K4WI