Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog & WinKeyer USB sidetone - How do I turn off the

To: <jim@rhodesend.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog & WinKeyer USB sidetone - How do I turn off the WinKeyer USB sidetone with WriteLog?
From: <marsh@ka5m.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 11:05:22 -0600
Jim,

Thanks for your reply.

Issue resolved.

In WriteLog Ports select K1EL Winkeyer2 for CW keyer type.

The sidetone box in WL CW Options will not be greyed out, and whether the
sidetone box is checked or not, I have no WinKeyer USB 3.1.2 sidetone when I
press an [F] key to send a message.

The WriteLog manual WriteLog1240.pdf is not clear on this and the picture of
the CW Options window in WriteLog1240.pdf does not show the sidetone box.

HNY,
Marsh KA5M