[WriteLog] Writelog + DigiRite UPD <RadioInfo> ?

To: 'Writelog Forum' <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog + DigiRite UPD <RadioInfo> ?
From: Gordon LaPoint <gordon.lapoint@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 16:44:09 -0500
Got this question over on the RTTY Digital group, don't know the answer, does anyone here have the answer??

Thanks,

Gordon - N1MGO

Hi,
Currently i use N1MM++ for contesting and DXLabs for daily use.
My station is band switching automated by listening <RadioInfo> UDP packets send by N1MM++ and DXLabs. https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/appendices/external-udp-broadcasts/#radio-info <https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/appendices/external-udp-broadcasts/#radio-info>

Thinking to switch to WriteLog for contesting and my questions is:
Can WriteLog send this type or similar frequency information over the network?

--
73 de Stefan / AF6SA
www.af6sa.com <http://www.af6sa.com>