Re: [WriteLog] WL Spots question

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL Spots question
From: "Mike McCarthy, W1NR" <lists@w1nr.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 09:56:58 -0500
If you have multiple connections you need to make each of them unique
with an SSID. Try NS3T-1 for your main cluster connection and NS3T-2,
NS3T-3, etc. for each skimmer. The cluster connections will bounce you
off if it looks like you are connected more than once per SSID. Yes, all
the nodes talk to each other regarding logged in call signs.

73 de Mike, W1NR