Re: [WriteLog] WL Spots question

To: Keith Beebe W3KB <keith@w3kb.net>, "WriteLog@contesting.com" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL Spots question
From: Randy Thompson <k5zd@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 21:52:06 +0000
I was connected to the WC2L node for the weekend.  I think I may have gotten
dropped two times.  No idea why, but you notice it when the spots stop rolling
in.  I would just reconnect and keep going.  Maybe WL needs an option to try
and reconnect a few times when the connection is dropped.

Randy K5ZD