Re: [WriteLog] Parsing QSO Party Rover Logs for LOTW

To: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, Writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Parsing QSO Party Rover Logs for LOTW
From: "Jim Johnson" <jim@kc4hw.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 20:47:41 -0500
Hey Jim,

Got it!

Took me a little bit to realize that the ADI file to be split had to be in the
same directory as ADIF SPLIT.

Then I change (as per the ADIF SPLIT docs) the Writelog ADIF tag from
<APP_WRITELOG_SENT:4>#### to <APP_WRITELOG_MYCTY:4>#### with EditPad.

Once those were changed it worked and split out all 9 of the counties in my
2017 AQP log.  I have several GQP, FQP, MsQP(1) and some more of the AQP log
from the past.   This will definitely make it easier to process those log for
LOTW.

For the QSO party activity am using Writelog 11.29 an old XP Pro laptop with an
LPT CW interface.  It is so simply and works very well.  Had that laptop for 17
years and I have no other use for it... hi

Thanks for sharing the program with me and perhaps there are others that could
get some benefit out of it.

73, Jim/KC4HW