[WriteLog] Writelog and NA Sprint CW

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and NA Sprint CW
From: Ken Claerbout <kenk4zw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 20:15:39 -0400
I've been enjoying the Two Radio Run Mode feature in a couple of
contests and after this past weekend's NA Sprint, I'm wondering if
there is some way to adapt it for the Sprint and the unique QSY rule?

I like the idea of dueling CQ's on two bands in the Sprint.  The trick
is to keep it from sending another CQ,because of the QSY rule, after
hitting the "+" key to acknowledge the completed QSO.

I suppose this could be done manually, shifting the focus.  Is there
some way to automate it or, are there any special configurations you
are using with Writelog and the Sprint?

73
Ken K4ZW