Re: [WriteLog] IARU Prefill Exchange from ADI not working if I select ca

To: writelog@contesting.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] IARU Prefill Exchange from ADI not working if I select calls from either the Bandmap or Cluster Spot windows
From: Steve Nordahl via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 13:24:48 +0000 (UTC)
Keith,

FYI... Thanks to a direct email response from Ron N9AT he suggested I try the
foillowing. "Try going to Writelog Options, Entry.  Enable Prefill from CALL
overwrites."

I did just that.. And it solved the problem with the Bandmap issue. However the
Cluster Spot window was not affected and still would not prefil the entry
window.. Small issue as far as I'm concerned.. I still was able to use the
Bandmap, but lost the ability to sort the calls via the spot window and get
them into the entry window correct.. Maybe the WL people will look into this...

Steve NS3L