Re: [WriteLog] More RTTY?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] More RTTY?
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 18:27:16 -0500
There has been more RTTY in 2020 but it's been concentrated in the contests.
RTTY contests that have been on life support the past few years during the
lull in sunspot activity have been much more successful this year. I think
it's mainly due to people staying home during the pandemic, but at least
it's been a noticeable improvement.

FT modes are fun too. There's a BIG FT mode contest coming up at the end of
August. It's the second annual World Wide Digi DX Contest. You can use
WriteLog with DigiRite.

Don AA5AU