Re: [WriteLog] WPX with 2 radios 2 keyboards question

To: Rich <rwnewbould@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WPX with 2 radios 2 keyboards question
From: "Arunas, LY2IJ" <ly2ij1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 21:59:12 +0300
Yes, keyboards start sending in wrong (opposite) radio in this scenario
only.
I used manual dial and type station callsign (instead of mouse clicking on
bandman) -  and in this case both keyboards always worked for correct radio
and correct data entry window. But this is much more time consuming than
just clicking.
Could make some little more QSO ;) may be..
No any other anomalies during 36 operation hours with 3400+ QSO.

73 Arunas LY2ij/ly5e