Re: [WriteLog] WPX Log Scoring

To: Ken Claerbout <kenk4zw@gmail.com>, WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WPX Log Scoring
From: Ed W0YK <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 09:56:15 -0700
Hi Ken.You probably have a DX call in writelog.ini rather than K4ZW.  There are
two statements, one called Prefix=k4zw which determines scoring.  The other
just keeps your call from being highlighted in Rttyrite.   In any case, the
Cabrillo log will be fine for log submittal.  The claimed score is
ignored.73,Ed W0YK
-------- Original message --------From: Ken Claerbout <kenk4zw@gmail.com> Date:
6/1/20  09:41  (GMT-08:00) To: WriteLog@contesting.com Subject: [WriteLog] WPX
Log Scoring I'm stuck.  Writelog, Version 12.44F, was scoring my US QSO's as DX
(3& 6 points), instead of 1 point.As best I can tell, I've set the necessary
parameters for the contest.The help file says "Use WRITELOG.INI to indicate
your country ofoperation if outside the continental U.S."  As expected, there
is noline in the .ini file for WPX.  There are for other contests.  I addeda
line for WPX to experiment, but still no change.What am I missing?73Ken
 on the web:  http://www.writelog.com/