Re: [WriteLog] Temporary Rule Waivers Announced for 2020 ARRL Field Day

To: "'WriteLog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Temporary Rule Waivers Announced for 2020 ARRL Field Day - Addendum
From: <marsh@ka5m.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 13:31:48 -0500
Last night, I started a new log and selected the ARRL FD module. Then I set
my Parameters as 1D LA. WriteLog v12.49E would log Class 1D to Class 1D
QSOs, but scored those QSOs as zero (0) points.

I just tried the same thing again. I started a new log and selected the ARRL
FD module. Then I set my Parameters as 1D LA. Now WriteLog v12.49E scores 1D
to 1D QSOs as two (2) points.

Sometimes I hate computers.

Marsh, KA5M