[WriteLog] Contest Simulator SO2R

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Contest Simulator SO2R
From: Ken Claerbout <kenk4zw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 20:46:57 -0400
Hi Gang - struggling a bit and thought I would throw this out on the reflector.

I'm trying to get SO2R working with the simulator, using the headphone
latch (CTRL X) function.  I've used it for years during real contests.

On the simulator, I have each radio working independently, able to run
on either radio.  When I engage CTRL X for latch, I continue to get
sidetone from the run radio.  I don't hear the S&P radio when the run
radio is transmitting for example.  It doesn't matter which of the two
radios I'm using for run or S&P.

CW Keyer type and SO2R Control are set for WinKey+ORSTP Pipes.

What am I missing?

73
Ken K4ZW