Re: [WriteLog] SPDX RTTY

To: "'Rich'" <rwnewbould@comcast.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SPDX RTTY
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 11:16:50 -0500
I'm not in the contest so I don't really know what could be happening but check
to make sure you are using the latest SM6SRW modules package for WriteLog and
that you are using the SPDX RTTY Contest module. How do you know if you have
the latest SM6SRW package?

In Windows 10, go to Settings > Apps and search for SM6SRW modules for
WriteLog. Click on it and it should show version 12.11.06. (I just checked mine
and see mine is 12.11.04 so I don't have the latest). If you don't have the
latest, quit WriteLog, uninstall the present module and install the latest
module.

Where do you get the latest module? First one on this page:

https://writelog.com/downloads/third-party

Don AA5AU