Re: [WriteLog] SO2V - (2) Keyboards

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SO2V - (2) Keyboards
From: Rich <rwnewbould@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 08:39:09 -0400
Yes the fact that Windows permits multiple keyboards would be the way WL can offer the multi keyboard functions.   It is quite simple.  Just plug multiple keyboards into your PC.   Then you can assign a specific keyboard to a specific Entry window.   To assign a keyboard to an entry window just hold SHIFT/CTRL on the keyboard you wish to assign to an Entry Window then click the mouse in that entry window.   You will seen "Keyboard #1 assigned" do this for each keyboard and entry window.

So each time you type on a specific keyboard the focus will switch to the assigned entry window.

You did not mention what your Multi-Rig application is:  SSB, RTTY, CW?

I hope this makes some sense.

Rich