[WriteLog] Writlog Remote setup questions

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writlog Remote setup questions
From: Gordon LaPoint <gordon.lapoint@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 11:24:14 -0500
I'm trying to setup my K3 for remote operation, using WriteLog V12.45D.   I had no problem setting up the remote side, but when I go to the control computer (in-house same subnet for testing) I can connect using "Rem Slot 1" just fine, but I can not get the frequency control to work.  When I go to Setup-WriteLog Options-Ports  all I see are the local serial ports, no "Rem Slot 1".

If I connect using "Soft win 1" I get the virtual front panel and can change the radio settings and frequency.

I'm setup for RTTY (FSK) and the RttyRite Control Site window comes up, with decoding and I can send using the F-Keys (F4 does send my call, keying the radio and sending FSK)

So it looks like all of that works, just no radio connection for the entry panel. (and no audio yet, but I have not tried to get the audio setup working).

I tried with the firewall totally off on the Remote system, no change.

What else do I need to do?

Thanks!

Gordon - N1MGO