Re: [WriteLog] writelog 12.45 will not read rig frequency

To: alhutcheson@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] writelog 12.45 will not read rig frequency
From: WriteLog Contesting Software LLC <support@writelog.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 15:31:47 +0000 (UTC)
Hi AL HUTCHESON,  Did anything change on the radio side?   The problem you
describe sounds like an intermittent communication error.  What's the hardware
you use to connect the radio to the computer for the radio interface ?  Also
can you verify your baud rate is set to an explicit number and not "auto" in
WriteLog (or the radio side).      Thanks,     Steve N9OH

              On
              Sat, 30 Nov at  3:02 PM