[WriteLog] Bandmap

To: writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Bandmap
From: robert <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 11:56:29 -0600

        GA All

        Well I decided to get serious with upcoming CQ WW CW and started looking at

        things in Writelog I spent little time with.  You may find this hard to believe but

        one of the least used sections of writelog I have ever used is the bandmap !? This

        from someone that has used Writelog over 20 years.  Wow what a usefull

        feature.  I should of checked this out 20 years ago. OK so my problem.....

        I thought I could undock bandmap from main window.  I tried to drag and drop it

        outside main window but no luck.  From pictures I have seen, a vertical view

        would be better than my present horizontal view from within main window.

        Any suggestions ??

                    BoB WA1FCN