Re: [WriteLog] DigiRite new feature

To: Writelog Forum <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] DigiRite new feature
From: Wayne <support@writelog.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 19:23:36 +0000
> DigiRite worked well during last weekend's ARRL VHF Contest with one
> exception:
>
> It does not support MSK144, which is used for meteor scatter. I was
> inconvenient to switch between DigiRite for FT8 and WSJT-X for MSK144.
>
> I would also like to have a method for calling a station directly as one
> can in WSJT-X. Too many times I noticed a needed station in the Receive
> window that never showed up in the DigiRite CQ windows. I could never get
> the Manual Send box to work in that situation.
>
> 73,
> Steve, K6UM

For various reasons, MSK144 ain't gonna happen DigiRite. One is that
there are no contests that use it (or none that WriteLog currently
supports.)

As for the manual entry issue, I suggest we take that offline. Manual
entry of a message to a typed-in call should work. Type up an email
detailing exactly what you did, what you expected to happen, and what
happened instead and send it to support@writelog.com. Better yet, make
sure you have the latest download from http://writelog.com/digirite and
confirm it still has the problem first.

Wayne