[WriteLog] Cannot Send CW From Function Keys

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Cannot Send CW From Function Keys
From: John Desmond <johnk0tg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 23:08:12 -0600
Hi,

I have had this problem before and now am having it again.

I am using my laptop which is usually set to operate with my Flexradio.  I
am away from home and using a Microham MicroKeyer.  I think the Mk is set
properly as I can send CW from the ALT-K just fine.  I cannot send any
macros from WL (and there are some loaded).  The INI looks OK.

There is one other strange thing going on and that is WL will not read the
rig freq properly.  It is like it takes a snapshot of the connection then
will not track the VFO.  When I look at the uRouter it is tracking just
fine.

I am using an IC-7600.

When I had this issue before, it just cleared up on it's own.  This time it
does not appear to be willing to do that.  :)

I am running WL version 12.36K and uRouter 8.8.2 on Windows 10.

Any thoughts out there?

73, John  K0TG