[WriteLog] MMTTY & 2Tone

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY & 2Tone
From: Nick Smith <nrsmith@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 09:56:44 -0600
While installing Writelog , MMTTY and 2Tone on a new computer, I found that I could not integrate them using XMMT.ocx. Maybe I am missing something(obliviously), so any suggestions as to what I have done wrong. I have actually done this on a couple of computers prior to getting this new one. I even tried the MMTTY program that integrates MMTTY and Writelog, but that didn't work as it told me I needed to install Writelog.

I have been off the air now for sometime and wanted to work the contest this weekend but could not get things going. Any suggestions as to what I need to do?

Nick, W4GKM