Re: [WriteLog] DXP38 and WL problem

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] DXP38 and WL problem
From: Jay <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 20:21:37 -0800
Ken are you cloning some of these TNC instances?  Which one are you using to transmit on?

In the rttyrite window, Edit Options lets you set a number of things to include how many clones you are using.

I do use both DSP4100 and also Dumb Terminal Unit (ST-8000) along with 2-Tone so sometimes 3 receive windows.

In Device Manger, the com port for DXP38 under port settings >> advanced should have a bunch of settings Buffers, Latency and timeouts.

Most use the DXP38 as the primary and 2 clone receive only windows to use FSK from the DXP38 on transmit.

I use generally Writelog and hardware generated FSK.  But I do vary things.

Jay WS7I