[WriteLog] CW paddle input when controlling a remote station

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] CW paddle input when controlling a remote station
From: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 14:33:29 -0800
WriteLog does not currently support CW paddle input at its control site.
RemoteRig does support CW paddle input.

I agree with W4TV's comments about the technical difficulties involved.
RemoteRig's web site describes their solution:
http://www.remoterig.com/wp/?page_id=470

For what its worth, I claim to understand the technical issues involved.
But, per our usual policy on WriteLog features, I make no promises or
predictions about what we might do about it.

Wayne