Re: [WriteLog] Flex / SO2R Audio

To: Writelog Forum <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Flex / SO2R Audio
From: Wayne <support@writelog.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 02:38:52 +0000
> I want to hear the audio for slice A in one ear and slice B in the other ear.
>
> I can do this by going into the menu and choosing split audio but once I
> toggle
> from A to B, the audio in A is muted and vice-versa.  Is this a bug or
> something I'm doing wrong?
Thanks for reminding me of this. There is a work around having to do
with clicking the audio gain controls on the various slices in SmartSDR.
However, today's 12.33H release of WriteLog's FlexRadio-6000 driver
should make it work much more naturally. There is no change to the
documentation for the driver:

https://writelog.com/category/flexradio-rig-driver

Wayne