[WriteLog] Filter changing

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Filter changing
From: Doug Nelson via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 13:51:17 -0700
I have my RTTY filter bandwidth set at 200Hz on my 7610 and 7600.  Not sure how
long this has been going on, but became aware during the CQWW that if I double
clicked on a call in the bandmap, or anywhere on the left side of the bandmap,
the RTTY filter bandwidth would jump to 500 Hz.  It can be returned to 200 Hz
with a push of the filter button.  This is on both radios.  Anyone else seeing
this?

I was running v12.30 during the contest, but just upgraded to 12.32.  No
change.  Running Windows 7.  Also tried a different contest module.  No change.

Thanks….Doug….K6HGF