Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 187, Issue 2

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>, Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 187, Issue 2
From: geoff plucknett via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 19:49:27 +0100 (BST)
OK thanks Alan and Joe for suggestions. The computer is all plastic
construction so no obvious earth point and the existing USB leads have ferrite
clips at both ends. The same problem occurs with at least one other software
package but I'll try some additional ferrites/toroids and seek out a screened
cable as well.

Geoff