Re: [WriteLog] EARTTY Scoring

To: "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] EARTTY Scoring
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 07:00:54 -0500
Sounds like you are running an older version of the SM6SRW module package.
The latest SM6SRW installer can be downloaded on the 3rd Party Downloads
page on the WriteLog website:

https://writelog.com/downloads/third-party

There are packages for both V11 & V12 and an older one for V10. What I don't
know is if you have to uninstall the original SM6SRW package first. I don't
think so. Download the package and run it.

Don AA5AU