[WriteLog] Need RTTY help with version 12.23j

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Need RTTY help with version 12.23j
From: "Gary Gross" <ke6qr@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 22:03:17 -0800
Back in January I purchased V12.23j after running version 11 for many years
without any problems. I haven't been able to get my rtty running successfully
yet. I usually run MMTTY with writelog rittywrite for RTTY. Every time I click
my mouse on the call sign entry box my ritty screen disappears. I had
previously asked for help with this problem and was told to download and
register xmmt.ocx and delete the original mmtty plug in module which I also
did. Still no luck. If I change TU mode in the ritty screen to xmmt.ocx I
receive  a com port not available message. If I choose Soundboard AFSK in the
TU section I get the same results, the ritty screen still goes away. Please
help. Thank-you. Gary KE6QR

---