[WriteLog] Cut-numbers

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Cut-numbers
From: Ed Schuller via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 13:27:04 -0700
I installed the latest version a few days ago and now (without any
modifications to my files) I am getting “T” instead of zero. I looked in the
ini file for a cut number setting but there isn’t one. I tried using notepad to
add 0=0 but I can’t seem to save it. I have no idea what I may or may not have
done to get this (always have sent the full zero character), but I find this
annoying.

Any ideas? I see no place in the program to change the setting and no tab or
button to fix the ini file

Thanks
73,
Ed K6CTA