[WriteLog] WriteLog PAQP Module failed miserably..!!!

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog PAQP Module failed miserably..!!!
From: Steve Nordahl via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 15:36:18 +0000 (UTC)
Don't get me wrong.. I really like Writelog, however the staff at WL have
chosen to stand by their commitment to not support the included module for the
PAQP (And possible other contest modules).
After several emails back and forth identifying a nittany of issues over a two
year period and as recently as less than two weeks ago, the WL staff has again
told me they have bigger problems to deal with and would not commit to fixing
the PAQP module..
Reluctantly, after telling the WL staff I didn't think it would work correctly,
I tried the module this year and as expected it failed miserably..!! Scoring
was all screwed up, summary sheet was messed up, DX contacts are not counted,
and the final scores are compromised. I was only able to recover my general log
and needed to spend lots of extra time to make sure it was in a form to be
submitted. The Cabrillo file had all kinds of textual & scoring errors.
When is some serious effort going to be taken to fix these issues??
Do I honestly have to use five finger discount programs or others to avoid
unresolved issues, and unsupported supplied modules in WL ? Has it come to
this??
Steve Nordahl, NS3L