[WriteLog] F messages

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] F messages
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 18:27:04 -0500
got a full install I found on CD and have 12.08 back up and running but a problem with sending rtty messages has shown up. I have all starting with %r and ending with %E example: %Rcq test k4wi cq%E. But when I hit any of the F keys it starts out but only sends a few of the characters and quits but the mmtty window shows it sent the whole line. Everything works in DX4WIN and MMTTY exactly how it should so the microHam router must be ok.... so where do I look... is this a writelog problem? thanks, Cort K4WI