[WriteLog] Dueling CQ's in WriteLog?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Dueling CQ's in WriteLog?
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 17:04:18 -0400
I have never done single PC SO2R - always used 2 PCs before.

I am getting single PC SO2R RTTY going with my Flex 6700 with SSDR V1.50 and the latest version of WL. I have all apparently working but find I now must manually click on the desired callsign entry panels to switch tx focus back and forth between the two radios/bands.

GOOGLE shows me that WL had this feature years ago, but the procedure to get it going doesn't work now for me. Maybe I am missing something.

If WL won't do it, anybody know of any external software to control WL to do dueling CQ's?

Help.

Jerry W4UK