[WriteLog] Port Setup Question!

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Port Setup Question!
From: <k2qmf@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 13:20:09 -0400
Hello all,

I am a new v11 user!  Just upgraded from v10.90A.

My question / problem is when I select my com port
and CW Keyer Type (com2, PC Generates) for CW everything works okay!

I then save Configuration and after I exit and reboot Writelog
those settings are not there!!
I have to reset them in Port Setup every time I start Writelog!!

I also noticed that when I unclick "Hide Blacklist" from the
Spot Window Options and save it the same thing happens
when I reboot Writelog!  Hide Blacklist is checked again!

I am using windows XP.

Seems like "Save Configuration" is broken!

Any help very much appreciated.

73,
Ted  K2QMF