[WriteLog] New RIT function

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New RIT function
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 22:20:33 +0100
Hi all,

I have just updated Writelog and wanted to try out the %O command to clear
the RIT on my IC7800m but I cannot make it work at all.

Is there something I need to set somewhere else in the setup?

For clarity, I out the %O into my buffer that says XX1XX TU - QRZ GU0SUP %O
%D
but the RIT stays where it is. It doesn't even turn the RIT off as reported
by Gary AL9A and Goetz DJ3IW.
I also downloaded the update AFTER the notice from Steve about the updated
Icom rig drivers.

What am I missing?

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---