Re: [WriteLog] Misouri (MO) QSO Party Templete Problem

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Misouri (MO) QSO Party Templete Problem
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:25:33 +0000
Thank  you Gary for your reply, and all the KL7 Qso's during the contests.
I was glad to hear that it worked for you.  That gave me the idea that it
was local to my machine.  What I did was to turn off rig control, packet
cluster and the Flex-6300 before starting the Missouri QSO template.
Then it came up and worked.  Then I added each thing back, ie. rig control,
packet cluster and started up the Flex-6300.  All worked together.  So I
saved the template and if it crashes upon startup I will know what to do.

Cu in the MOQP.  The Sunday of the QP I will be operating from W0MA the
Sponsor club station which has a 100 point bonuse.

Joe K0BX