[WriteLog] NAQP RTTY contest exchange prefill file

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NAQP RTTY contest exchange prefill file
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 11:58:40 -0900
Next Saturday will see the NAQP RTTY contest kick off for its 12 hour operation. For those interested in a exchange prefill file the link below will allow you to download my latest update. The prefill adi file now contains 5,573 unique calls from participants in all three NAQP contests - CW, SSB and RTTY.

I have chosen to include all three NAQP contest modes in a single file as it greatly simplifies maintaining one all inclusive file rather than three separate mode specific files. If you operate in more than one mode in the NAQP contests, you are only in the file one time with the information you used in the last contest regardless of mode. For those who change names used in the contest and/or QTH locations your info may not be current for this contest. There is no way I can anticipate what name or location will be used in this contest for over 5,000 different operators! Consequently, as I always caution, check what the prefill file loads into WriteLog and verify the exchange information before logging the QSO. If there is a discrepancy the deciding vote is what you copy over the air.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jb372f8odbzn2qe/NAQP%20CW-RTTY-SSB%20History%20File.adi?dl=0

73,
Gary AL9A