Re: [WriteLog] Convert CTY to Writelog question

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Convert CTY to Writelog question
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 13:35:25 -0900
Alan,

As Jim indicates the best way is to run the Convert CTY to WriteLog utility (REACTY32) in the WriteLog program group. This way insures you get the latest updated cty file Jim has released. Using the Web Update Data Files option from within WriteLog works, but the data files available on the WL web site are not always quickly updated to the latest release version. So if you update from there via the Web Update your file may be a bit out of date.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Reisert AD1C