[WriteLog] SO2R Controller & Serial Ports & CW PTT

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R Controller & Serial Ports & CW PTT
From: "Victor A. Kean, Jr." <vkean@k1lt.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 11:25:10 -0500
I am attempting to set up an SO2Rduino which is controlled via a serial port
(over USB).

Ignore the Arduino part of this configuration.  My question is how to make
Writelog
put the PTT signal on the RTS circuit of the serial port used to control the
SO2R box.
The DTR circuit has a proper CW keying signal.

If Writelog does not support sending PTT to the SO2R box via the serial port,
how
does one get the PTT signal?

Prior to trying to configure SO2R, I had Writelog configured to send PTT and CW
keying
over the serial cable to my K3.

Victor, K1LT