Re: [WriteLog] Yet another SS CW prefill file

To: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Yet another SS CW prefill file
From: Steve Dyer <w1srd@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:09:11 -0700
When I've used pre-fills, that's what keeps me awake :-).
I've noticed many people change their CK year over year and of course different PREC. My error rate will probably go up this year as I give SO2R a try, not because of pre-fills....
Steve
Steve,

Just one data point in support of Randy.

I have found that my "CK" report sometimes needs adjustment year-to-year.

Then that years UBN report of "others copying error" shows an inordinate number of cases where the operater was caught in a time warp and copied my last years "CK" as it was before the adjustment.

73, de Hans, K0hb