Re: [WriteLog] Voice memories

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Voice memories
From: Jay WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 06:22:45 -0700
Record your own is my suggestion. Really quite easy see the writelog doc's. Then you can do the combo's WA7 WB7 JA7 JL1, etc.

On 7/15/2013 4:55 AM, John / NS1Z wrote:
Is there a site that has voice memories available for download? I am setting up
WL after a few years absence. I am looking for the a.wav, b.wav etc alpha
numeric files as well as any contest specific memories that might
be out there. Male voice preferred. Tips and suggestions are always welcome.
Thanks